Anonymous said: Hi Ashlee!First off, I love your videos! Second, I'm a 14 year old mtf and I wanted to know if you can help me be more comfortable with crossdressing around my family members. I don't know if you can help me but it'd be awesome!
Hi there! Yeah, it’s tough. I’d say start of with small things like more feminine socks, or jewellery, and just work your way up. Hope that helps! :)PS: you’re also not cross dressing since you’re mtf. You’re just, dressing :)
Anonymous said: (in response to the other anon) longtallsally is a really great resource for very tall girls, and they carry up to size 15 shoes! also shoesofprey is very pricey but if you need a great pair of pumps it's 100% what i'd recommend. most online shops will be able to get you some clothes, just check out the lengths. good luck, dear!
So while I’m anxiously waiting to go to Montreal, I’m having a Buffy marathon :)
Anonymous said: You got 165 notes because you had escaped and were outside. Don't worry someday a swat team of followers will rescue you from the bathroom you are trapped in. Then you can take pictures outside all of the time.
Oh thank goodness. It’s lonely in there!
Anonymous said: How was the recovery from voice surgery, and would you recommend it to others? I'm considering it but I don't want to end up mute :(
Hi! Recovery wasn’t too bad at all. I definitely recommend it if you feel it’s what you want to do. And no, you will not end up mute. There’s probably a 0.000000000001% chance of that happening.
Anonymous said: 5, 17, 25, 30, 41
5. Surgery!!!!!! So excited.
17. Yes. Not recently, but yes.
25. When I remember to. EOS :)
30. Lonely. Longing. But generally not too bad.
41. Single. So single it hurts.
- 1: What would you name your future daughter?
- 2: Do you miss anyone?
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
- 7: How late did you stay up last night?
- 8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- 9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- 10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- 11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
- 13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
- 17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
- 19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 20: Who did you last see in person?
- 21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- 23: Have you ever been to Paris?
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 25: Do you use chap stick?
- 26: Who did you last share a bed with?
- 27: Are you listening to music right now?
- 28: What is something you currently want right now?
- 29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- 30: How is your heart lately?
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- 32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 33: What do people call you?
- 34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- 36: What are you listening to right now?
- 37: What is wrong with you right now?
- 38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- 39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- 40: What is on your wrists right now?
- 41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
- 42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
- 43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- 45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- 46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
- 47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- 48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- 49: Have you ever been to New York?
- 50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Anonymous said: I'm 6'5" and like 220 and mtf. I haven't started my transition and was wondering what I should do to find clothes and shoes. I also have size 15 feet.
Hi! That’s model height darling :) I’m not entirely sure, but I’d think online shops are always a good start. Any suggestions y’all?
Anonymous said: I love your blog! Watching your transition makes me so happy because you're happy and it gives me hope that My transition will go as well yours (im ftm). have a nice day!!
Hi!!! Thank you so much! I’m sure it’ll go great :)
Anonymous said: Hey, just wanted to say good luck and preemptive congratulations on the SRS in a little while! It's awesome to see you making that step, to be honest. I did have a question for you, if you didn't mind. How do/did you deal with hair, facial or otherwise? Thanks!
Thank you!! Well I got really lucky in that I have little to no facial hair. It never grew in, thank god. So I just shave it every couple of days. BUT I have very dark, thick, coarse leg hair. It sucks. You can still see the dark roots sometimes after I shave. So I’ve actually done laser on them. I did 2 years ago, and I recently decided to start again this summer. It has definitely helped and I have seen major results. Because it is kind of embarrassing (more so at start of transition), and treatments in salons can cost a ton, I’ve used Silk n’ Sensepil. It’s an at home laser system. Works great. They recently came out with a new model where you don’t have to refill cartridges (which used to cost extra), and it’s only one cartridge for like two years. It’s kinda expensive, about $500 I think, but compared to salons, it’s way cheaper.
I’m going to be in surgery 1 week from today!!!!!!! Oh, and did I mention that I absolutely hate going off hormones. I feel like crap, ugh. But it’s well worth it.
How is it possible that I have 165 notes on one of my posts?!?! That’s crazy!!! Like wow, I’m in shock. Seriously.